The online portal is for all General and Non-practising registrants to renew their registration for the 2020-21 registration year (covering the period from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021).
Registrants who wish to renew for other registration classes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrants, including Non-practising registrants, must also complete the Annual Self-Review (ASR), formerly the ASA quiz and part of the QA program, by March 1, 2020.
- March 1, 2020: Deadline for completion of the ASR, renewal application submission and payment of renewal and registration fees.
- March 31, 2020 (noon): Deadline for submission of required proof of Continuing Competencies certification or recertification (NRP, CPR, FHS and/or ESW where applicable).
CMBC’s office will be closed to the public for the holidays from Monday, December 23, 2019 to Friday, December 27, 2019. We will be available by email on December 23, 24 and the 27 for urgent inquiries. Please contact email@example.com if you have a pressing concern during this time. The office will reopen on Monday, December 30, 2019. Please note we will be closed again on Wednesday, January 1, 2020. We will reopen as of Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Due to our office holiday closure, registration related processing including payments with effective dates in December 2019 or January 1, 2020 must be submitted by Friday, December 20 at noon for processing.
You are invited to provide feedback on proposed revisions to the CMBC Code of Ethics. Consultation will remain open until January 6, 2020. Please visit https://www.cmbc.bc.ca/legislation-bylaws/consultations/ to provide feedback. The results of the consultation will be published in the spring CMBC newsletter.
The most recent round of the handbook update for September 2019 can be found here.
CMBC has published our August 2019 newsletter! Please click here to read. Highlights include:
- Curious about the future of Health Regulation in BC? Check out pages 1 & 2 for an update from CMBC.
- For Registration Renewal tips and to find out more about the process go to page 8.
- See page 9 for an at a glace update from CMBC’s Quality Assurance Team.